Postage To Belgium - Starting From £6.99 - Book Courier Online For 20% Off
Send Parcel To Belgium
Overview On Belgium
Belgium is located in the west of Europe, neighbouring, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands. Belgium is a member of the European Union and the headquarters of European Union is in Brussels, Belgium. The country is known for its diverse ranges of languages spoken with 60% of the country speaking Dutch, the remaining speaking French and a minority of 1% speaking German. Even though French is most commonly spoken in Belgium. Belgium is most famous for its chocolates, beer and great standard of living.
Hence Smile Cargo brings the ideal opportunity to send postage to Belgium from UK. Whether you are sending documents, letter or parcel to the Belgium. Smile Cargo offers quick parcel delivery to Belgium starting from £6.99. smile Cargo will deliver your parcel to Belgium within 2-5 working days. Book now to send parcel to Belgium for cheap and fabulous prices.
5+ Advantages Of Sending Postage To Belgium From UK With Smile Cargo
- Postage Costs with Smile Cargo: When you ready to book a postage to Belgium with Smile Cargo. You will receive the cheapest rates and also premium quality of service. The starting price from £6.99 per kilo and receive the parcel in 2-5 working days.
- Track with Us: Secure parcel service to Belgium with parcel tracking facility provided .We have provided intuitive tracking tool to check your parcel to Belgium from UK. Tracking your parcel all time and ensuring you to giving best experience of your business.
- Free Phone Consultation: Contact us for any queries or questions you may have. Also, can contact our 24/7 customer service team helping you with all your queries.
- Door to door service: Send a parcel to Belgium from UK with door to door parcel service provided. As a result no need to go to your local post office to collect and enjoy the cheapest parcel delivery to the Belgium.
- Free insurance: Send parcel to Belgium and get free £20.00 from us! Extra cover for insurance can also be bought for all courier service to Belgium.
Parcel To Belgium After Brexit
After 31st December 2020, the UK is no longer part of the EU. Hence there will some changes in how we trade with the EU countries such as the Belgium. Nevertheless Brexit will only have a slight adjustment for postage to Belgium.
Before Brexit parcel to Belgium wasn’t accounted as exports as UK was part of the EU.
But after Brexit, it must be clearly declared in the comment section the goods supplied and the value of the items.
In return we will provide you a receipt and a custom declaration post.
Changes after Brexit
- All parcel from the UK and EU will be classed as imports and exports. Since the UK is not part of the EU anymore, As a result they will be subject to import tax.
- Goods less than £15 are not exempt from import duty in the UK.
- Zero rated VAT will be applied to any exports outside UK.