Postage To Italy - Starting From £6.99 - Book Courier Online For 20% Off
Cheap Postage To Italy
Overview On Italy
Italy is a country located in the west and southern part of Europe neighbouring France, Switzerland, Slovenia and Austria. Italy is a member of the European Union. Its the 3rd most populous country in the EU. Most famous for its beautiful scenery and many beautiful sites to see. Italy expertise in tourism as it is the 5th most travelled country in the world. It is also known for its contribution to music, art, fashion and holds the third largest gold reserve by the Italian central bank in this world.
Hence Smile Cargo brings the ideal opportunity to send postage to Italy from UK. Whether you are sending documents, letter or parcel to Italy. Smile Cargo offers quick delivery starting from £6.99.
5+ Advantages Of Sending Parcel To Italy From UK
- Postage Costs with Smile Cargo: When you ready to book a postage to the Italy with Smile Cargo. You will receive the cheapest rates and also premium quality of service. The starting price from £6.99 and receive the parcel within 2-5 working days.
- Track with Us: Secure shipping services to Italy with parcel tracking facility provided. We have provided intuitive tracking tool to check your postage to Italy from UK. Tracking your parcel all time and ensuring you to giving best experience of your business.
- Free Phone Consultation: Contact us for any queries or questions you may have. Also, can contact our 24/7 customer service team helping you with all your queries.
- Door to door service: Send a parcel to Italy from UK with door to door parcel postage to Italy provided. As a result no need to go to your local post office to collect and enjoy the cheapest parcel delivery to the Italy.
- Free insurance: Send a postage to the Italy and get free £20.00 from us! Extra cover for insurance can also be bought for all courier service to Italy.
How Much Does Parcel To Italy Costs?
Parcel Delivery To The Italy After Brexit
Postage To Italy After Brexit
After 31st December 2020, the UK is no longer part of the EU. Hence there will some changes in how we trade with the EU countries such as Italy. Nevertheless Brexit will only have a slight adjustment for postage to Italy.
Before Brexit goods to Italy wasn’t accounted as exports as UK was part of the EU.
But after Brexit, it must be clearly declared in the comment section the goods supplied and the value of the items.
In return we will provide you a receipt and a custom declaration post.
Changes after Brexit
- All parcel from the UK and EU will be classed as imports and exports. Since the UK is not part of the EU anymore, As a result they will be subject to import tax.
- Goods less than £15 are not exempt from import duty in the UK.
- Zero rated VAT will be applied to any exports outside UK.